Susan Petro, Esquire
Toll Free (888) 675-7607
Northfield Office (609) 677-1880 ext. 17
Click to email Susan
Ms. Petro is a founding partner in the firm and specializes in personal injury litigation. She is bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish. She is a former president of the Atlantic County Bar Association and served nine years as master in the Vincent S. Haneman America Inn of Court.
Ms. Petro is a Phi Betta Kappa and has served on numerous boards and committees during her legal tenure.
- Member of New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on the Unauthorized Practice of Law (2000 to 2008)
- Member, NJ State Bar Association (1995-present)
- Member Atlantic County Bar Association (1987-present/President, 1998-1999/Board of Directors, 1993-1997)
- Member of Judicial Selection Committee of Atlantic County Bar Association (1995-2000)
- Barrister with Vincent S. Haneman Inn of Court (1995 -2003/Executive Board Counselor, 2002-2003)
- Named “Best of The (Atlantic City) Press” Attorney, 2007
- Galloway Township Education Foundation, Board Member
For more information on personal injury, or to set up a free consultation, contact Ms. Petro at 888-675-7607.