Barry D. Cohen, Esquire
Toll Free (888) 675-7607
Northfield Office (609) 677-1880 ext. 12
Home (609) 927-8467
Cell (609) 432-4665
Click to Email Barry
Mr. Cohen is a founding partner and heads the personal injury department of the firm. For more than 30 years, his practice has been civil litigation, specializing in personal injury, maritime, product liability, professional negligence, and construction accident claims. Mr. Cohen is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney, which is the highest specialty certification available to NJ civil trial attorneys.
Barry graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude from Rutgers University and was a member of the law review of the Catholic University of America – Columbus School of Law.
- Named in the New Jersey issue of “Super Lawyers®” in the area of personal injury for six years
- Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney, 2001 to present
- New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association, 1990 to present, member of Board of Trustees, 1995 to present
- New Jersey American Association of Justice (formerly known as New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association), State Board of Trustees, Member 1995 to present
- Atlantic County Bar Association Judicial Appointments Committee, Member, 2008-2010
- Atlantic County and Cape May County Civil Trial Arbitrator, 1995 to present
- Vincent S. Haneman America Inn of Court, Atlantic Chapter, Master, 1997 to present
- Appointed by Governor Whitman as member of New Jersey – Israel Trade Commission, 1996
- Board member of the National Jewish Community Relations Advisory Council, 1989-2000
- National Co-chair Women’s Task Force, 1989-1990
- New Jersey Trial Association Annual Boardwalk Seminar – Lecturer, 1998
- National Co-chair, Immigration Task Force, 1990-1991
- National Co-chair Committee on Energy and the Environment, 1993-1996
- Recipient of numerous service awards including Outstanding Service to the Community and Bar – Atlantic County Bar Association, Young Leadership Award – Federation of Jewish Agencies of Atlantic County, Humanitarian Award for Outstanding Community Service – National Conference of Christians and Jews, and Volunteer of the Year Award – Volunteer Center of Atlantic County
For more information on personal injury or to set up a free consultation in Central and Southern New Jersey, contact Mr. Cohen at 888-675-7607.